Digital Signage is an ideal solution for a wide variety of applications and locations. Possible locations include:
Control the Content
NDM has developed an easy to use interface that allows you to control what is displayed on the digital sign via a private web site login. For example, you can create daily messages or simply have the digital sign connect to a certain page of your website.
Web Site Development
Don't have a website? NDM can help you with that also. NDM's technical staff can develop a custom website for you that can be integrated directly to your digital sign.
|Example of custom wrapped (wood grain) digital sign that displays menu specials and special events.||Example of in-house digital sign that displays internal ads and daily specials that are maintained via a custom login webpage.|
Key Uses of Digital Signage
- Internal Communications/Promotions: using digital signage to promote a product or service within a business’s or organization’s location. For example, a local restaurant can feature lunch specials or the complete menu on an attractive digital sign.
- Information Systems/Digital Message Board: using digital signage to inform people of timely information, events and emergency messages.For example, a university can inform students, staff and visitors about schedules, meeting, news/weather and emergency announcements.
- Public Notices/Community Fundraising: using digital signage to promote community organizations (non-profits) that are in need of support. For example, the a non-profit that coordinates several events to raise funds for various needs. Corporations are contacted to sponsor the public notices on digital signs located throughout the community.
- Emergency Broadcast Network: Digital signs can be controlled across the community in the event of an emergency to quickly inform the public. For example, in the event of a missing child every screen can be switched to message regarding the details and how to help.
- Advertising and Promotion: Digital signs can be used to run short animated messages or static images containing promotional content.For example, a hotel can promote local restaurants and activities such as museums to tourists/quest.